The purpose of use, provision to a third party, shared use, etc. are described.
Article 1 (Personal information)
"Personal information" refers to "personal information" as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law, and is information about living individuals, including the name and date of birth. Information that can identify a specific individual by date, address, telephone number, contact information, and other descriptions, and identify a specific individual from the information alone such as appearance, fingerprints, data on voiceprints, and insurer number of health insurance certificate. It refers to the information that can be done (personal identification information).
Article 2 (How to collect personal information)
OMUSUBI may ask for personal information such as name and email address when making inquiries with users. In addition, information on transaction records, including personal information of users, made between users and business partners, including OMUSUBI business partners (including information providers, advertisers, advertisement distribution destinations, etc.), " It may be collected from "partners").
Article 3 (Purpose of collecting and using personal information)
The purposes for which OMUSUBI collects and uses personal information are as follows. p>
- To provide and operate OMUSUBI service
- To answer inquiries from users (including identity verification
- To send emails about new features, updates, campaigns, etc. of the service you are using and other services provided by OMUSUBI
- For maintenance and important notices as needed
- To allow users to view, change / delete their registration information, and view their usage status
- Purpose incidental to the above purpose of use
Article 4 (Change of purpose of use)
1. OMUSUBI shall change the purpose of use of personal information only when it is reasonably recognized that the purpose of use is related to that before the change.
2. If the purpose of use is changed, the user shall be notified of the changed purpose by the method prescribed by OMUSUBI, or it shall be announced on this website.
Article 5 (Provision of personal information to a third party)
- OMUSUBI will not provide personal information to a third party without the prior consent of the user, except in the following cases. However, this does not apply when permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- When it is necessary for a national institution or a local public body or a person entrusted with it to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by law, with the consent of the person. When there is a risk of hindering the performance of the relevant office work by obtaining it
- When the following matters have been announced or announced in advance and OMUSUBI has notified the Personal Information Protection Commission.
- The purpose of use includes provision to a third party
- Items of data provided to third parties
- Means or method of provision to a third party
- Stop providing personal information to third parties at the request of the person
- How to accept your request
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, the recipient of the information shall not be a third party.
- When OMUSUBI outsources all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- When personal information is provided due to business succession due to merger or other reasons
- When personal information is used jointly with a specific person, to that effect, items of personal information used jointly, and persons who use it jointly When the person is notified in advance of the scope of the above, the purpose of use of the user, and the name or name of the person who is responsible for the management of the personal information, or the person is placed in a state where the person can easily know.
Article 6 (Disclosure of personal information)
- OMUSUBI will disclose personal information to the person without delay when requested by the person. However, if the disclosure falls under any of the following, we may not disclose all or part of it, and if we decide not to disclose it, we will notify you to that effect without delay. A fee of 1,000 yen will be charged for each disclosure of personal information.
- When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of a person or a third party
- When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper implementation of OMUSUBI's business
- In case of violating other laws and regulations
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, information other than personal information such as history information and characteristic information will not be disclosed in principle.
Article 7 (Correction and deletion of personal information)
- If the personal information held by OMUSUBI is incorrect, the user corrects, adds or deletes the personal information to OMUSUBI according to the procedure specified by OMUSUBI. Hereinafter referred to as "correction, etc.") can be requested.
- If OMUSUBI receives the request set forth in the preceding paragraph from the user and determines that it is necessary to respond to the request, it shall correct the personal information without delay.
- OMUSUBI will notify the user without delay if it makes any corrections, etc. based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or if it decides not to make corrections, etc.
Article 8 (suspension of use of personal information, etc.)
- OMUSUBI is used because personal information is handled by the person beyond the scope of the purpose of use, or because it was obtained by fraudulent means. If you are requested to suspend or delete (hereinafter referred to as "suspension of use, etc."), we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay.
- Based on the results of the investigation in the preceding paragraph, if we determine that it is necessary to respond to the request, we will suspend the use of the personal information without delay.
- OMUSUBI will notify the user without delay if it suspends the use, etc. based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or if it decides not to suspend the use, etc. increase.
- Notwithstanding the previous two paragraphs, if you have a large amount of expenses for suspension of use, etc., or if it is difficult to suspend the use, etc., protect the rights and interests of the user. If we can take the necessary alternatives to this, we will take this alternative.
- The contents of this policy may be changed without notifying the user, except for laws and regulations and other matters specified in this policy.
Article 10 (Inquiry window)
For inquiries regarding this policy, please use the link below.