Thank you for visiting our site and visiting this page.
Why do you want a cup of coffee?
As described on the page about OMUSUBI, this site OMUSUBI is trying to eliminate annoying advertisements and create a site that is easy to see without income.
However, it costs a server fee and a domain fee to operate the site, and since it also has advertisements, it is operating in the red every month.
In addition, the selection of articles to be created is not the articles of popular products with topicality, but the selection is based on whether it is useful to share your knowledge with visitors.
Therefore, there is no explosive number of visits, and it takes a huge amount of time for experience and research to actually try writing articles, and some of them took several months to create.
Are you advertising?
As mentioned above, OMUSUBI takes a long time to create an article and is slow to update, and the content is not "to have people come to see (increase the number of visits)" but " Since I am trying to create "content for people who come to see" , it is often difficult to display it at the top of Google search.
However, for articles that describe what you want to know when camping, I want you to gain knowledge on this site, not on a site with a thin advertisement first principle, so hit an advertisement to raise awareness. We are here.
I think that visibility is more important than advertising revenue, and content is more important than the number of visits, and I am practicing it, so it does not lead to revenue.
Of course, we will continue to operate according to the policy as it is, but if you can refer to the article or support OMUSUBI, 200 yen is fine, so if you treat it, it will be an encouragement for future operation. increase.
The coffee fee you received is used for site operation (server fee, domain fee, advertising fee) and update (survey / comparison / verification), so please request the usage. If you receive it, we will use it according to your wishes.
Alright! Good luck kid!
- きょうこ：Thank you for your support. ¥ 1,200 - 2022-6-28
- うら：Thank you for your support. ¥ 550 - 2022-4-20
- kjk：Thank you for your support. ¥ 250 - 2022-4-16
- 暇ビ：Thank you for your support. ¥ 200 - 2022-4-9
- ぽいぽいぽぽいぽい：Thank you for your support. ¥ 10,000 - 2022-4-1
- ぽいぽいぽぽいぽい：Thank you for your support. ¥ 550 - 2022-3-25
- りゅう：Thank you for your support. ¥ 500 - 2022-3-17
- ペケスケ：Thank you for your support. ¥ 300 - 2022-3-16
- 、、、：Thank you for your support. ¥ 550 - 2022-3-5
- Zakaishi：Thank you for your support. ¥ 100 - 2022-2-22
- ハツネ：Thank you for your support. ¥ 1,200 - 2022-2-21
- jnw：Thank you for your support. ¥ 200 - 2022-2-19
- ゆり：Thank you for your support. ¥ 800 - 2022-2-10
- あげぱん：Thank you for your support. ¥ 400 - 2022-2-5
- さきそく：Thank you for your support. ¥ 300 - 2022-2-5
- claft1：Thank you for your support. ¥ 300 - 2022-1-31
- kotaro：Thank you for your support. ¥ 100 - 2022-1-29
- さゆり：Thank you for your support. ¥ 1,000 - 2022-1-19
- ママママカロニ：Thank you for your support. ¥ 300 - 2022-1-15
- aka：Thank you for your support. ¥ 200 - 2021-12-31
- みき：Thank you for your support. ¥ 500 - 2021-12-31
- ちゃむ：Thank you for your support. ¥ 200 - 2021-12-30
- A S：Thank you for your support. ¥ 200 - 2021-12-29